|Creativity is rarely a solo act, which is why DAC's panels -- which combine excellent moderators and presenters -- should spark great discussion you won't want to miss. (Image from Atlantic Monthly July/August 2014 cover story, "The Power of Two.")|
- Design for hardware security: Can you make cents of it?
- Does DFM now stand for “Don’t forget about me?
- Are you ready for the rigors of automotive reliability?
- Scalable verification: Evolution or Revolution?
- The long and winding road to IoT connectivity: Are we there yet?
Browse the program, check out the details for panels, special sessions, tutorials workshops, and collocated events, and make sure to register before May 12 so you get the discount!
As to these short updates, I’m getting so used to blogging about DAC, I may just continue — well, at least throughout the DAC week. Would you be interested in reading a daily DAC blog once the conference begins? And in general, how can we best facilitate the exchanges of DAC news, opinion and chatter on various social media channels next month once the real fun begins?