Thank you for exhibiting at DAC!
We have provided a detailed guide to help you plan for a successful event.
- April 12 Exhibitor Planning Meeting Webinar Recording
- April 12 Exhibitor Planning Meeting Slides
- Freeman Quick Facts
- Freeman FAQs: Pre-Show
- Booth Display Regulations
- Labor Jurisdictions
- What is included in my exhibit space rental?
DAC 2019 Exhibit Space Selection Process:
- DAC 2019 Exhibit Space Selection Process (forthcoming)
- Important Information for DAC 2019 in Las Vegas (forthcoming)
- How Priority Points are Calculated for DAC
- Priority Number List for DAC 2019 Exhibit Space Selection
- Preliminary Exhibit Hall Floor Plan for the North Hall of the LVCC (or PDF)
- Exhibit Space Application/Contract for online submission (or PDF)
Periodic Exhibitor Update Newsletters are published by Show Management as a service to exhibitors participating in upcoming Shows. The goal is to share new and important information regarding the Show and aid exhibitors in maximizing the effectiveness of their exhibit. Exhibitors are encouraged to thoroughly read all Exhibitor Update Newsletters. An archive of these newsletters can be found on this site.