Women in Electronic Design
The Marie R. Pistilli Women in Electronic Design Award is a prestigious annual honor that recognizes individuals who have visibly helped to advance women in electronic design. The award is named for the late Marie R. Pistilli, former organizer of DAC, who placed a high value on equality, diversity, and acceptance.
Join us at the 57th DAC when we announce this year's Marie R. Pistilli Award honoree during the General Session Awards presentation on Monday, July 20, 2020, at Moscone West, San Francisco, California.
2019 Marie R. Pistilli Award Recipient
- 56th DAC, 2019 - Iris Bahar, Brown University
- 55th DAC, 2018 - Anne Cirkel, Mentor, a Siemens Business
- 54th DAC, 2017 - Janet Olson, Synopsys, Inc.
- 53rd DAC, 2016 - Soha Hassoun, Tufts University
- 52nd DAC, 2015 - Margaret Martonosi, Princeton University
- 51st DAC, 2014 - Diana Marculescu, Carnegie Mellon University
- 50th DAC, 2013 - Nanette Collins, Nanette V. Collins Marketing, and Public Relations
- 49th DAC, 2012 - Dr. Belle W. Y. Wei, San Jose State University
- 48th DAC, 2011 - Limor Fix, Intel Corp.
- 47th DAC, 2010 - Mar Hershenson, Magma Design Automation, Inc.
- 46th DAC, 2009 - Telle Whitney, Anita Borg Institute
- 45th DAC, 2008 - Louise Trevillyan, IBM Research Center
- 44th DAC, 2007 - Jan Willis, Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
- 43rd DAC, 2006 - Ellen Yoffa, IBM
- 42nd DAC, 2005 - Kathryn Kranen, Jasper Design Automation, Inc.
- 41st DAC, 2004 - Mary Jane Irwin, Pennsylvania State University
- 40th DAC, 2003 - Karen Bartleson, Synopsys, Inc.
- 39th DAC, 2002 - Ann Rincon, AMI Semiconductor
- 38th DAC, 2001 - Deidre Hanford, Synopsys, Inc.
- 37th DAC, 2000 - Penny Herscher, Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (previously)
Anne Cirkel | Mentor, A Siemens Business
Ayse Kivilcim Coskun | Boston University
Harry Foster | Vice Chair DAC
Jan Willis | Industry Consultant
Seena Shankar | Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
Valeria Bertacco | University of Michigan
for questions or information please contact: