Worldwide Women in Electronic Design (WWED)
The mission of Worldwide Women in Electronic Design (WWED) is to:
• Present content of value and relevance to women in all areas of semiconductor design;
• Highlight innovations, contributions, and achievements of women in technology;
• Address the growing needs of professional women in the semiconductor field;
• Foster a strong, constructive network for successful careers; and
• Inspire future generations to confidently follow and outpace our footsteps.
2017 Marie R. Pistilli Women in Engineering Achievement Award Nominations are now closed.
This annual award recognizes individuals who have visibly helped advance women in Electronic Design.The winner will be announced during the General Session Awards presentation Monday, June 25, 2018. 55th Design Automation Conference (DAC), San Francisco CA, Moscone Center, June 24-28, 2018.