- DAC Pavilion presenting SKYTalks (mini-keynotes), industry panels, analyst reviews, CEO chats and tear-downs.
- The Design-on-Cloud Pavilion will feature presentations from the Design Infrastructure Alley exhibitors focused on license management, grid computing, storage management and design-on-cloud topics.
- The IP Speaks Pavilion will host IP companies to present on various IP related topics and methodologies.
DAC is the premier conference devoted to the design and automation of electronic systems. The conference offers outstanding training, education, exhibits and networking opportunities for designers, researchers, tool developers and vendors. The 55th DAC will be held at Moscone West Center in San Francisco, CA from June 24 - 28, 2018.
The I LOVE DAC exhibit badge includes free entry to:
- Exhibits on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday June 25 - 27, 2018
- Four daily keynotes starting at 8:45 a.m.
- Three Pavilions which includes SKYTalks (mini Keynotes), analyst reviews, CEO chats, teardowns and industry panels.
- Designer and IP Track Poster Session
- Networking opportunities at the evening receptions
- Sunday, June 24 - Welcome reception and HOT’s party from 6:00 – 10:00pm
- Daily cocktail receptions from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- The Second Silicon Technology Art Show
New exhibits on the Exhibition Floor
With more than 170 exhibitors, this year’s conference offers exciting technologies and vendors to attendees. New on the DAC exhibition floor for 2018 are the following focused areas:
- Design Infrastructure Alley is made up of the professionals who manage complex computing resources and the hardware and software products and services that are required so that design teams can accomplish their mission.
- Smart Systems Square is where engineers can interact with developers, network and platform providers, and verification experts for machine learning and AI applications. This area of the exhibit floor is aimed at solutions that enable your design team to efficiently Detect data - Decide what to do with the data - and Do something with the data.
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is recognized as the premier event for the design of electronic circuits and systems, and for electronic design automation (EDA) and silicon solutions. A diverse worldwide community of more than 1,000 organizations attends each year, represented by system designers and architects, logic and circuit designers, validation engineers, CAD managers, senior managers and executives as well as researchers and academicians from leading universities. Nearly 60 technical sessions selected by a committee of electronic design experts offer information on recent developments and trends, management practices and new products, methodologies and technologies. A highlight of DAC is its exhibition and suite area, with approximately 200 of the leading and emerging EDA, silicon, and intellectual property (IP) companies and design services providers. The conference is sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), the Electronic System Design Alliance (ESDA), and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), and is supported by ACM's Special Interest Group on Design.
Design Automation Conference acknowledges trademarks or registered trademarks of other organizations for their respective products and services.
Michelle Clancy: Press@dac.com or call 1-303-530-4334